Built proud in Philadelphia, the International V reels are precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum, not weak plastic parts that may flex under heavy drags or intense heat. The two speed design allows for quick adjustment into high or low gear.
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents drag creep caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 825/50, 725/60, 525/80
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 2000/80, 1700/100, 1425/130
- Bearings: 4
- Max Drag Strike / Full: 28 lbs. / 45 lbs.
- Gear Ratio High/Low: 3.1:1
- Line Retrieve High/Low: 34
- Weight: 74 oz