AquaDeals™ User Agreement
This Agreement and the Site Rules set forth how claims between us are resolved. Under this Agreement, a User will not be able to proceed against us through a class or representative action, but will only be able to pursue claims or seek relief against us on an individual basis.
As used in this Agreement, “you” or “User” means both (i) the individual now registering as a user of the Site or the existing user of the Site now agreeing to this AquaDeals.com User Agreement, as the case may be, and (ii) if applicable, the company or other business or governmental entity specified by you upon registration (any such entity, “your Company”). You and your Company, if any, are jointly and severally liable for your obligations under this Agreement.
1. Eligibility and Accuracy of Information. By registering for an account or using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and of the age of legal majority in your state or country of residence, if older than 18. If you registered your Company, you represent that you have written or other sufficient corporate authority to form binding contracts under applicable law on behalf of your Company each time that you use the Site. You agree that you will not allow third parties to use your account, nor will you use your account or the Site on an outsourcing basis or on behalf of any such third parties. You also agree not to attempt use the Site (or register under another name) if you are temporarily or permanently suspended from using the Site.
2. Site Rules. In addition to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your use of the Site is conditioned upon your compliance with certain rules governing selling and buying on the Site, password maintenance, postings and conduct on the Site, and other matters. These rules, the majority of which are
available here but may also be found elsewhere as applicable on the Site (the “Site Rules”), are hereby incorporated into this Agreement in their entirety.
3. Termination and Suspension. We agree to provide you access to the Site and the services available on the Site only as authorized in this Agreement and the Site Rules. We reserve the right to reject your user registration by notifying you of our decision. Even after acceptance, AquaDeals.com may terminate or suspend your account and ability to use the Site in our sole discretion, with or without cause and without prior notice to you. If we believe your actions may cause us or other users legal liability, harm, or loss, we reserve the right to notify other users of your actions.
Should you object to any of the terms of this Agreement or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Site and related services in any way, your only recourse is to immediately: (i) discontinue use of the Site and services; (ii) terminate your membership; and (iii) notify us of termination. You may terminate this Agreement and your account with us only if you do not have active transactions on the Site and if your account is paid in full. At any such time, you may terminate this Agreement and your account by notifying us in accordance with the “Notices” section below. In addition, your account will be deemed inactive and closed if there is no activity on your account for one year. In the event your account is closed or terminated, it will be marked inactive in our systems, but we cannot delete your user information or transaction history.
5. Accuracy. You represent and warrant that all information given to us (including your name, address and other information associated with your account (collectively, “User Information”) is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading.
6. Privacy. We use your information only as described in the
7. Third Party Websites/Ads. The Site may contain links to third party websites as well as third party advertisements. AquaDeals.com is not responsible for and has no liability for the privacy or other practices of any such third party. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of each website or advertiser to which you submit personal information.
Transactions on the Site
1. Credit Cards and ACH Direct Payments. By placing a credit card or ACH direct payment account on file with AquaDeals.com, you authorize us to charge your card for any fees you accrue as a result of your purchases on the Site.
You authorize us to consolidate balances from any duplicate accounts you may have created on our Site and bill them to your credit card or ACH direct payment account. You may revoke your authorization by sending us a written request to AquaDeals.com, LLC, 499 Running Pump Road, Suite 109, Lancaster, PA 17603. We may continue to bill your credit card or direct payment account for any amounts due for Items or otherwise for the services you receive, up until the point that you send us a written revocation or termination of your account. Our billings may appear under the name “AquaDeals.com” or “Outdoor Liquidators.”
BY USING A CREDIT CARD YOU HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY
AND ALL CHARGEBACK RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. If you have any question about a charge on your credit card, contact us as described in the Notices section below. If you deliberately or inadvertently issue a chargeback to your credit card, your account will be terminated and you agree to pay a $50 processing and collection fee.
If you fail to pay any amounts due to AquaDeals.com, including by way of chargebacks, we may turn your account over to a collection agency and we reserve the right to pursue civil and criminal legal actions to the fullest extent allowed under the law. You are also responsible for any and all collection costs (including collection agency fees, court costs and legal fees) we might incur in connection with your Site activity.
2. Taxation. You are also responsible for payment of any and all sales/use tax, VAT tax, transaction tax, transfer tax or any other fee or tax that may be assessed on any sale or transaction conducted through the Site by any jurisdiction having taxing authority over the sale or transaction. You agree that you are responsible for, and will indemnify us against, any liability for any sales/use, VAT or similar transaction tax that is or may be assessed by any jurisdiction with respect to your activity on the Site. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages and costs that may result from inadequate reporting, payment, collection or remittance by you of any taxes relating to transactions conducted on the Site, except taxes imposed on or measured by our income or net worth.
1. Use of Content. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use in connection with the services provided on the Site. No right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any use by you. You may not download, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, the Site or any related software. All software used on the Site is the property of AquaDeals.com or its licensors and suppliers and protected by
U.S. and international copyright laws. The Content and software on the Site may be used only as a resource for the marketing, sale and purchase of firearms and other Items on the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on the Site is strictly prohibited.
2. Copyrights and Trademarks. Unless otherwise noted, all Content constitutes copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of AquaDeals.com, or its affiliates, and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
”AQUADEALS.COM™”, and other AquaDeals.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans used on the Site are the trademarks or service marks of AquaDeals.com or its affiliates. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
You may not use meta tags or other hidden text utilizing our name or trademarks without our express prior written consent.
3. Abuse of Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, or otherwise abusing the Site, including, without limitation, (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (iv) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services via the Site, or attempting to, or obtaining other user information from the Site in order to do so; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; (vi) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site or bypass any measures used to restrict access to the Site; (vii) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from AquaDeals.com on the Site and other than generally available third party web browsers; or (viii) collecting information about other users without their consent. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
4. Submissions. All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of the Site (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain AquaDeals.com property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property in the Comments. As a result, we will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and will not be limited in any way in our use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments.
Our Limits of Liability
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, ITEMS, LISTINGS, FUNCTIONS, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS
FUNCTIONS WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ACTIVITIES OF ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NONE OF AQUADEALS.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, “AQUADEALS PARTIES”) SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR RELATED TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS THEREOF, WHETHER GENERATED BY THE SITE, BY ANOTHER USER OR BY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE SITE, DELAYS OR DISRUPTIONS IN THE SITE, ACTIONS TAKEN BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH OUR SITE, ACTIONS TAKEN RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, OR VIRUSES OR MALWARE OBTAINED BY USING OUR SITE OR LINKS ON OUR SITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES, SO SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE AQUADEALS PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIM OR (B) US$100.00. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY IN THE CASE OF WILLFUL OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
3. Indemnification: You shall indemnify, defend and hold the AquaDeals Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments and fees and expenses related thereto (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees), incurred by a AquaDeals Party in connection with any claims arising out of, based upon or resulting from any of the following, whether by you or by a third party using your log-in: (i) any breach or violation of this Agreement, (ii) any use of the Site, (iii) any violation of any law, regulation, ordinance or other legal requirement applying to your activities on or off of the Site, or (iv) your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle or otherwise dispose of any matter without our prior written consent.
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution by Arbitration in Charlotte, North Carolina and Other Terms
1. International Users. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by AquaDeals.com, which is based within the United States. We make no representation that functions or information found at the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the information found on or at this Site in violation of U.S. or other export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside of the U.S., you are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable to you.
2. Choice of Law. This Agreement, all matters arising from or relating to the your use of the Site, and any and all claims arising out of your relationship with the AquaDeals Parties shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding (i) its conflicts of laws provisions, (ii) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and (iii) the 1974 Convention on the Limitation Period in the International Sale of Goods, as amended.
3. Dispute Resolution by Arbitration; Attorneys’ Fees.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you expressly agree that any claim or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including its formation or interpretation) or your activities on the AquaDeals.com Site (collectively, “Claims”) shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration taking place in Charlotte, North Carolina as described in this Section. By clicking “I Agree” as part of registering to use the Site, you hereby waive all rights to bring any Claims in any court or in any forum other than by means of arbitration as described in this Section.
Either party to this Agreement may call for arbitration by written demand to the other party and thereafter all Claims shall be finally settled under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said rules. Except as set forth in the paragraphs directly below, arbitration shall be the sole means of redress of all Claims. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language in Charlotte, North Carolina, and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. The parties waive any right to appeal the arbitral award, to the extent such rights may be lawfully waived.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, AquaDeals.com reserves the right to institute proceedings in any jurisdiction, including any court, in order to (i) obtain interim or provisional relief pending resolution of a dispute; (ii) enforce an arbitral award; or (iii) collect from you any monies due under this Agreement. You may not bring any action arising out of this User Agreement or your use of the Site or its associated services, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if multiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose). In the event that you bring an action in an improper forum or outside of the time limit in violation of this Section, AquaDeals.com shall be entitled to recover from you its reasonable attorney’s fees in responding to such action.
4. Exclusion of Class Actions
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND AQUADEALS.COM AGREE THAT (A) EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE, (B) WE BOTH HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING CLAIMS AS PART OF ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, (C) UNLESS BOTH YOU AND AQUADEALS.COM AGREE TO THE CONTRARY, MORE THAN ONE PARTY'S CLAIMS MAY NOT BE CONSOLIDATED OR JOINED BY THE APPLICABLE ARBITRAL FORUM, AND (D) ANY RELIEF AWARDED TO YOU CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS, AND VICE VERSA.
5. Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices you send to us shall be given by means of our electronic support system located
at http://www.AquaDeals.com/Support/ or by mail to AquaDeals, at 499 Running Pump Road, Suite 109, Lancaster, PA 17603, or in case of notices we send to you, to the email address or street address listed in your User Information in your account. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an electronic message is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the message did not reach the recipient or, in the case of mailing, three (3) days after the date of mailing
6. Electronic Execution. Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement on the web site on which it is displayed shall constitute your acceptance of all terms and conditions of this Agreement and such acceptance shall have the same legal force and effect as if you had physically signed such Agreement. You agree to the admissibility of computer records and electronic evidence in any dispute under this Agreement.
7. Independent Contractors. You and AquaDeals.com are independent contractors. No agency relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer- employee relationship or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
8. General Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to put into effect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure by either party to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of this Agreement (including the Site Rules or other document incorporated by reference herein) shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. This Agreement, including any other applicable terms and conditions or rules that govern your use of individual Services, which are either incorporated herein by specific reference or posted on the Site from time to time, comprises the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior representations, agreements or statements between us, written or oral, regarding the subject matter contained herein (including any prior user agreement for the Site). All provisions in this Agreement regarding representations and warranties, indemnification, disclaimers and limitations on liability shall survive any termination of this Agreement. The titles and headings contained in this Agreement are used for convenience only and are not intended to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. This Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of the parties, but you may not assign this Agreement to any person or entity without our prior written consent, and any such assignments made without consent shall be null and void. This Agreement is solely for the benefit of AquaDeals.com, its affiliates, and you, and shall not be construed for the benefit of any third party.